Structuro 343T - Coating concrete for tunnelling
Coating concrete for tunnelling. Consumo: 0,6 – 1,5% s.p.c. Dosage: 0.6-1.5% over cement weight.
Structuro 343T is a new generation additive with a high water reduction power without loss of workability or performance. It allows the production of highly fluid concrete.
- Specially designed for self-compacting self-leveling concrete.
- Concrete for tunnel lining.
- For all types of concrete that require a normal period of workability, important initial strengths and high performance.
- High power reducer.
- Important improvement of the mechanical resistance, both initial and final.
- It provides a stable and very homogeneous concrete.
- It allows the preparation of extremely fluid concrete intended for commissioning without the need for vibration.
Structuro 343T complies with the standard UNE-EN 934-2: 2010 Tables 3.1. And 3.2. As a high activity / superplasticizer water reducer.
The optimum dosage of Structuro 343T to achieve specific requirements should be determined by testing the materials and conditions under which it will be practiced.
This dosage may range from 0.6 to 1.5% s.p.c.,. For self-compacting concrete the average dosage would be about 1%.
You might also like