Proofex sección en “L” - Cast in-situ waterproof membrane
Cast in-situ waterproof membrane . Protects concrete from attack from chemicals and aggressive ground salts. Bonds permanently to concrete. A comprehensive range of auxiliary products is available to simplify the application process.
Polyethylene section 5 mm long by 250 mm wide with two ends without mesh in butyl base. It is used by doubling its length 90º in transitions between horizontal and vertical membranes to give continuity to the waterproofing. Also use the preformed parts. The Proofex L-profile is supplied with a butyl locking strip at each end. If the L-shaped profile is cut, the strip should be replaced with Proofex Engage Detail Strip.
Proofex Engage is a unique patented system that is formed by a mesh attached to a polyethylene membrane that allows the poured concrete to adhere to it forming a firm mechanical bond.
Proofex Engage serves as a barrier against water, water vapor and gases and protects concrete from subsoil salts, chemicals and hydrocarbons.
Proofex Engage comes with a non-mesh end that facilitates overlap. A wide range of auxiliary products are available to facilitate the application process.
Proofex Engage serves as a barrier to water and building gases and civil works structures.
- Resistant to attacks of chemicals and aggressive salts of the subsoil
- Methane and CO2 protection as defined in BRE Report 212 and radon as defined in BRE Report 211
- It forms a firm mechanical bond with the poured concrete remaining attached to the concrete in the event of a land settlement
- Simple application - no primer or protective material required
- Inert product - there is no risk of reaction with standing water before the concrete is poured
- Durable - withstands the weather and resists damage from the construction process.
- Can be transited immediately after application
- BBA Certification
You might also like