Cebex 130 - Powder air entrainer, plasticiser and set-retarder for dry mortar
Powder air entrainer, plasticiser and set-retarder for dry mortar. Dosage: 0.1-0.5% over cement weight.
Cebex 130 admixture for mortar is an air-entraining, plasticizing agent in powder form, which is added to mortar (or cement previously) for laying bricks or plastering. With a base of polymerized resins, it is guaranteed chloride-free.
Cebex 130 is specially designed to be used in dry mortar, which is supplied to work sites in ready-to-use silos, after being mixed in worm gear.
It is indicated for mortars with high fines content sands, avoiding the rapid drying of the mortar.
- It increases the adherence of the mortar. It prevents the mortar flopping onto the face of the wall.
- It leads to the reduction of both water and cement in the sand/cement admixture.
- It enables the maximum degree of plasticity to be achieved. The mixture is workable for a longer period of time.
- As the mixture is more workable, the bricks can be laid in less time.
- Due to the volume produced by the air occlusion, a smaller quantity of sand is required to achieve the same volume.
- It is not necessary to add lime or clayey sands to increase the plasticity.
- Due to the retarding effect, it avoids the risk of shrinkage in the plaster.
You might also like