Proofex Internal corner - Cast in-situ waterproof membrane
Internal corner for cast in-situ waterproof membrane. Protects concrete from attack from chemicals and aggressive ground salts. Bonds permanently to concrete. A comprehensive range of auxiliary products is available to simplify the application process.
Internal corner pieces of 125 mm made with polyethylene membrane with one end without mesh in butyl base of 100 mm.
Proofex Engage is a unique patented system that is formed by a mesh attached to a polyethylene membrane that allows the poured concrete to adhere to it forming a firm mechanical bond.
Proofex Engage serves as a barrier against water, water vapor and gases and protects concrete from subsoil salts, chemicals and hydrocarbons.
Proofex Engage comes with a non-mesh end that facilitates overlap. A wide range of auxiliary products are available to facilitate the application process.
Proofex Engage serves as a barrier to water and building gases and civil works structures.
- Resistant to attacks of chemicals and aggressive salts of the subsoil
- Methane and CO2 protection as defined in BRE Report 212 and radon as defined in BRE Report 211
- It forms a firm mechanical bond with the poured concrete remaining attached to the concrete in the event of a land settlement
- Simple application - no primer or protective material required
- Inert product - there is no risk of reaction with standing water before the concrete is poured
- Durable - withstands the weather and resists damage from the construction process.
- Can be transited immediately after application
- BBA Certification
You might also like