The owner of this website (http://www.fosroc-online.com) and all associated domains is CYMPER (Pergar Construcciones y Montajes, SL), established in Ctra. General del Rosario, no.33, Industrial Estate Union Azufrera, ship nº47, zip code 38108, Taco, La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
These General Conditions regulate the use of the Internet website "http://www.fosroc-online.com" (the "page" or "website") that Construcciones y Montajes Pergar, S.L. (Hereinafter referred to as "CYMPER") makes available as a user (the "user").
CYMPER offers the use of this website to the community and to other people who want to learn or access the services offered by this website.
The object of http://www.fosroc-online.com is to inform users and serve their community by making available spaces for informational, educational, commercial content and exclusive services.
The service by the website http://www.fosroc-online.com CYMPER property is, in principle, indefinitely. However, CYMPER may terminate or suspend the service of the website, without prejudice to any provisions in this regard in the corresponding provisions reflected in this legal warning. However, if reasonably possible, users will be warned before and conveniently termination or suspension of the service.
CYMPER reserves the right to suspend, terminate, modify or correct its contents at any time and without notice.
By using this website, it is understood that the user agrees to the General Conditions and accepts them unreservedly in its entirety. If you disagree with any of the conditions set forth herein shall not use this website.
To access this site you must be of legal age under Spanish law (18 years) and have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the General Conditions set forth herein, which comprises and fully understands. If the user is not of legal age or lacks the capacity to bind, the owner of this website assumes no liability for the breach of this condition.
The General Conditions, and any relationship between the user CYMPER, and http://www.fosroc-online.com website are governed by Spanish law. For any disputes, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain).
The services offered by the web of CYMPER are directed exclusively to residents in Spain. All natural or legal persons resident or domiciled in other countries of the European Union or outside the European Union must ensure that access to and use of the website and / or its contents are permitted in accordance with its own legislation. In any case, access and use of the website by a user who does not meet the requirement of residence in Spain means under his sole responsibility, exonerating CYMPER any liability to the extent as permitted by applicable law .
The declaration of any of these Terms and Conditions as null, invalid or ineffective shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand at any given time the performance of any one of the conditions set forth here does not imply a general waiver to the fulfillment of another condition or conditions, or create an acquired right for the other party.
CYMPER reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, for which CYMPER made available, by the means it deems appropriate, the content of the new general conditions for general knowledge.
The user liable for damages CYMPERpueda suffer as a result of any breach of the obligations to which they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
CYMPER reserves the right to refuse, without notice, any user access, which does not comply with current legislation and the General Conditions of this site.
CYMPER reserves the right to take whatever actions are available in right to claim damages arising from a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of use of the website by a user.
The site http://www.fosroc-online.com is solely for personal use of users. modification, reproduction, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation for commercial purposes is prohibited.
The user is committed to making proper use of the website http://www.fosroc-online.com and contents offered therein.
To this end, the Internet user will not:
• Use the website and / or its contents for illegal purposes or illegal purposes; for purposes contrary to those established in the General Conditions, good faith, harmful to the rights and interests of third public order; purposes in any way damage, disable or overload the Website or prevent normal use or enjoyment of the website.
• Access, or attempt to access restricted areas of the website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
• Access, or attempt to access the physical or logical systems CYMPER, its suppliers or third parties.
• Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property and other data identifying the rights of CYMPER or third parties included in its contents, fingerprints, technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents established for recognition.
• Perform any proceedings which could lead to the introduction, transmission, incorporation or spreading viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may cause damage or impairment in normal functioning of the site, its content, network, electronic documents and files stored on the computers of CYMPER or any Internet user. It is expressly prohibited the introduction, transmission, incorporation or dissemination of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
As established above, CYMPER not be liable in any course, any kind of type of damage that could be caused to Internet users by the website http://www.fosroc-online.com, by the performances illegal that could occur, as described in the preceding paragraphs.
To access and use the restricted access areas, users must have a password provided by CYMPER.
Users will be responsible at all times in the custody of the password, thus assuming any damages arising from its misuse, as well as the transfer, disclosure or loss of it.
If you forget the password or any other circumstance which endangers access and / or use by unauthorized third parties, users must immediately inform the CYMPER so that it proceed immediately to block and replace it.
Personal data protection
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, (. BOE No. 298 of December 13, 1999) on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform that:
(1) The data collected in different forms CYMPER website, will be incorporated and will be treated in a file of personal property CYMPER.
The introduction and registration of personal data by the user implies acceptance and express authorization to CYMPER (and entities of its group) for the collection, incorporating the filing and processing of such personal data as well as for conservation during the periods specified in the applicable provisions. Registration of personal data provided at the time of subscription to courses, seminars, publications, products or services, and any other provided during this relationship also entails accepting voluntary by the user in relation to the treatment of these personal data by CYMPERa to be segmented or categorized in order to apply them to the activity related to general administration, information, marketing products and services, profiling, analysis of proposals requested by users, statistical study products, services and content used, tastes and preferences, surveys or forms.
(2) CYMPER has implemented security measures technical and organizational measures provided for in current legislation on Protection of Personal Data, in particular with regard to security measures of automated files containing personal data, ensuring thus, the security of personal data, which you provide, thus avoiding alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access. However, the user is warned that the technical and organizational measures are neither infallible nor impregnable.
(3) For the purposes of the provisions of Article 11 of the Data Protection Act, and considering the nature of the services to which CYMPER gives you access through your website, you consent to your data from the forms, they are communicated to institutional partners and collaborating companies with which CYMPER maintains relations, so they can send you information that is of interest.
Please note the possibility that, on such data, you can exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the area recognized by the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December. To exercise these rights you can send a letter by registered mail to CYMPER (Construcciones y Montajes Pergar, SL), at Ctra. General del Rosario, no.33, Polygon Industrial Union Azufrera, nº47 ship, zip code 38108, Taco, La Laguna province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, explaining in both cases, what or which wish to exercise rights and the reason for its exercise.
CYMPER reserves the right to amend this Data Protection Policy in order to adapt it to the technical and legislative features that could be approved by the appropriate bodies, and, for strategic reasons and / or corporate. For that, CYMPER undertakes to request the necessary consent of those affected to make the required treatments when it is not considered previously granted under the terms of this Policy Data Protection.
The navigation process of a user in http://www.fosroc-online.com, like any other website, leaves a "trail" the IP address for that session has been assigned by your ISP .
The record of that IP address is used for internal purposes only, such as access statistics for this website. The IP address for the same user is different from an Internet connection to another, which is not possible to deduce any "habit" of navigation through the pages of http://www.fosroc-online.com for a specified user.
CYMPER using cookies are anonymous and in no case refer to personal data of Internet users, or can be accessed through the same data the user's hard drive. The identity of the Internet user is not reflected directly in the cookie and therefore is not lockable.
An HTTP cookie can not be used to get data from your hard drive, or to get your e-mail or steal sensitive information about your person. In any case, if the Internet user wishes that these cookies are not installed, you must configure your browser.
We recommend consulting the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
You acknowledge and agree that all content CYMPER website are owned by Construcciones y Montajes Pergar, S.L. (If any), its suppliers of products, services, software or content, and are protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property.
The Know-How and the collection, management, development and assembly of all content of the website is owned or licensed by CYMPER and are protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property.
Any other use of content on this site is strictly prohibited, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, later publication, exhibition, alteration or representation thereof, whole or in part.
For the purposes of these provisions they are understood by Rights of Intellectual Property:
all rights recognized by the law of intellectual property that have patrimonial or exploitation character for any purpose and for any form of use as well as all the rights recognized by the law of industrial property, including in both cases the power to request records and timely registration for the acquisition or protection of these rights. For all these reasons, the rights of intellectual property on this website are legally reserved and access to it or its use by Internet users in no case be understood as the licensing some, in matters of use or right over any element whose ownership or the property to CYMPER.
In any case free access to the web site or by unauthorized access to restricted areas passwords, they imply any waiver, license or total or partial transfer of such rights.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not give users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein.
Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by CYMPER or third owner of the rights.
CYMPER authorizes users to use, view, print, download and store the contents and / or elements on the web site solely for your personal, private and non-profit use.
the use of such elements, reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial purposes or financial gain and its modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited.
For any other use other than those expressly permitted, you must obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
For illustrative purposes and without limitation, you acknowledge and agree that CYMPER (or third parties who have assigned their rights) has rights to intellectual property on all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages comprising the website ( "look and feel", marks, logos, trade names, text, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, navigation architecture as well as the source of web pages) codes.
The CYMPER brand and its logo are trademarks. The names of other products, services and companies mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Those who wish to establish a hyperlink or link between your website and the website CYMPER must obtain prior authorization from CYMPER submitting a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, being subject to compliance with the following obligations:
(1) According to the needs of the link, CYMPER provide the corresponding URL, which should not be changed.
(2) The link will be established through a text or image should have CYMPER compliance.
(3) The link must always be set in a new window (_blank), not being able to create frames, borders or on the web enviroment.
(4) The contents of the source website link should not undermine the morals, ethics and decency generally accepted.
In any case:
(1) The establishment of any link does not imply relationship between CYMPER and the owner of the website origin, in any case.
(2) CYMPER not responsible for the consequences that may arise from the introduction of the link by third parties or the content or information that can provide the web source.
(3) should not be taken for granted in any case CYMPER supports its content.
CYMPER not be liable for damages of any kind that may lead to the visit and navigating through http://www.fosroc-online.com, breach of these Terms by the user. CYMPER is not responsible for the accuracy, updating and legality of the contents of the pages, if any, are suggested by CYMPER.
It is exonerated of all responsibility to the user as to the conditions of use and content of different web pages suggested by the CYMPER, leaving up to the user to accept them or not and can not claim anything about it in breach of such conditions the holder of the suggested website.
However, if you as a user warns that both the content of this website and the contents of the links suggested by the CYMPER, violate rights to:
(1) The preservation of public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
(2) The protection of public health or individuals who have the status of consumers or users, even when acting as investors.
(3) Respect for the dignity and the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
(4) The protection of youth and childhood.
Please send us a mail, telegram or bureau fax to the address indicated at the beginning of these Terms or email to the email address email@example.com, indicating your personal data and the reason for your shipment order to proceed as expeditiously as possible to remove content or disable the existing link.
CYMPER not be liable for any damages generated to the user in case of impossibility of providing the service under these Terms and Conditions due to accident, force majeure or other not attributable to CYMPER causes, not being responsible for the malfunction of this website for maintenance, for incidents affecting national and international operators, by a faulty configuration of the user equipment or insufficient capacity to support the computer systems required to make use of the service or, ultimately, for any damages arising from events and incidents that escape the control sphere CYMPER.
CYMPER uses technical elements that minimize the risks of navigation, including anti-virus programs.
However, CYMPER not responsible for technical problems, mechanical failures or viruses in computer systems (software and hardware) or in the documents and electronic files stored in computer equipment produced during the connection to the Internet, either through CYMPER the web or webs.
Similarly, it will not be responsible for any infringements on intellectual or industrial property would make any user of this page.