Proofex Engage Detail Strip - Cast in-situ waterproof membrane
Cast in-situ waterproof membrane . Protects concrete from attack from chemicals and aggressive ground salts. Bonds permanently to concrete. A comprehensive range of auxiliary products is available to simplify the application process.
MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
SHIPPING IN 48-72 HOURS
100% SECURE PAYMENT
Reinforced double-sided waterproof adhesive tape to seal and join the end joints and edges of the membrane. They are sold in packs of two. It consists of a resistant fabric of synthetic fiber impregnated and coated on both sides with bituminous adhesive and protected with siliconized paper.
Proofex Engage is a unique patented system that is formed by a mesh attached to a polyethylene membrane that allows the poured concrete to adhere to it forming a firm mechanical bond.
Proofex Engage serves as a barrier against water, water vapor and gases and protects concrete from subsoil salts, chemicals and hydrocarbons.
Proofex Engage comes with a non-mesh end that facilitates overlap. A wide range of auxiliary products are available to facilitate the application process.
Proofex Engage serves as a barrier to water and building gases and civil works structures.
- Resistant to attacks of chemicals and aggressive salts of the subsoil
- Methane and CO2 protection as defined in BRE Report 212 and radon as defined in BRE Report 211
- It forms a firm mechanical bond with the poured concrete remaining attached to the concrete in the event of a land settlement
- Simple application - no primer or protective material required
- Inert product - there is no risk of reaction with standing water before the concrete is poured
- Durable - withstands the weather and resists damage from the construction process.
- Can be transited immediately after application
- BBA Certification
You might also like